Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weddings.

I'm starting to get to that age where weddings are going to be more common to attend. I think it'll be great to get ideas on what I want/don't want so when it comes time for my turn, I'll be less indecisive. After hearing what people need to do throughout the preparation for the big day, it makes me wonder what kind of bride I'll be. Hopefully I won't turn into a bridezilla lol

The yellow and grey color scheme is still something I want. Not bright yellow... more pastel. I like it because not only is yellow my favorite color, It'll work whether or not it's winter or spring [grey dresses in the winter and yellow dresses in the spring]. This checks off 1 box for things-to-consider... the other 100 things can wait. :)

Bridesmaids... I'm going to have such a tough decision on how many and who. Ugh, the downfall of having too many close girlfriends in multiple groups... :(

Weddings to look forward to: Long&Huyen, Julie&Tuan [both of which are on the exact same day! Hopefully I'll be able to attend Julie&Tuan's after my brother's reception starts to trickle down]

No comments: